She’s the One Movie
She’s the One is a 2013 Filipino romantic-comedy film which stars Bea Alonzo, Dingdong Dantes and Enrique Gil. It is produced by Star Cinema for its 20th Anniversary presentation.
This is about how a long-time friendship can change because of one crazy circumstance that forces two friends to re-evaluate how they feel for each other in this new generation of Facebook, Twitter and viral videos.
Here are some of the movie lines worth quoting:
- Tarzan ka talaga. Para kang baging sa mga babae. Hahawakan mo tapos bibitawan mo.
- The right guy will come at the right time.
- Yung totoo, kasi takot akong masaktan kasi nasaktan na ako eh. Isang tao lang yung minahal ko at ang tagal-tagal ko siyang minahal. Yun, that’s why I’m here. Siguro I want to move on or I want to give myself a chance. Yun ba yun? Hindi ko alam. Awkward.
- Wacky, sampung taon yun. Sinarado ko ang puso ko para sa lahat. Hindi ako nagmahal ng iba kasi umasa akong darating yung isang araw na mamahalin mo rin ako. Kahit na sinasabi ng mga tao na wala akong mapapala, nagpaka-tanga pa rin ako dahil mahal kita.
- Do you know why you are alone? Because no one is good enough for you. No one will ever be good for you. Kaya ka miserable because of you.
- It’s not them who are wrong for you, it’s you who are wrong for them.
- I have to take responsibilities for my actions. Dad, gusto ko namang magbago eh. I think I should start with my job. It’s my only way to learn on my own.
- Nagbago na’ko coz you’re worth changing for because i love you .