Don’t pay for hundreds of money for those doubtful products that may or may not work!
Here is an at-home treatment which is just easy to mix up. The ingredients are cheap, and chances are, you already have most of them in your kitchen. This may produce results that you simply won’t believe, just see it yourself!
* 1 small jar of mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup of a ripe or over-ripe avocado
- Mash avocado until soft and creamy.
- Mix mayonnaise into avocado until well-blended, and one color throughout.
- Work with fingers through hair, paying special attention to the ends.
- Cover head with warm, damp towel for deep conditioning.
- Leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
This moisturizing treatment revitalizes hair, leaving it soft and full, strengthening strands and reducing split ends.
- Conditioning Masque (prettygee.wordpress.com)
- Tips for Improving Hair Growth (beautyandstyle.com)
- Mayonnaise hair treatment (hairtreatmentmagazine.wordpress.com)