Gelatin Facial Mask
I am enormously enthusiast with facial masks since my teenage years where I’m anxious with my oily skin which engender noticeable pores and pimples. Moreover, I love trying different masks simply because of their assortment effect and reaction to my skin. I would say that some are really effective and capable in loosening dead skin cells and revitalizing my drab skin. Others peels and removes tenacious blackheads without pain and help reduce pore size as well. However, there are those that are just expensive enough but are not totally effective.
With my experimentation and exploration thing, I happened to found an easy to make gelatin facial mask. This refreshing mask has surprisingly transpire a perfect delight for my skin. If you are looking for a natural blackheads remover and skin revitalizing mask that will help keep your skin healthy, soft and smooth to touch, this is absolutely a must try recipe.
Pamper yourself and have fun in making and using this facial mask. Shift your mind to the good things in life, put on a smile and Enjoy!
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup of fresh fruit juice (according to your skin type and skin concerns)
normal to dry skin – avocado, banana, apple, papaya juice, or combination of these fruits.
acne prone/oily skin – calamansi, lemon, lime, orange, carrot, tomato juice or combination of these fruits.
- Mix gelatin and fruit juice in a small pot heated over a gentle flame. Continually stir them until gelatin is totally dissolved. Transfer the mixture in a container and cool down until gelatin is firm and nearly set but still liquid enough for easy application.
Start with the beauty ritual using the mixture.
- Modestly spread the paste gently and evenly on your face and neck avoiding the delicate skin around the eye.
- Relax and leave the gelatin mask on your face until it becomes fully dry.
- When everything is set and dry, peel off the facial mask. Ensure to start under your chin and peel it off in an upward motion.
- Rinse your face with cold water and pat dry.