Crema de Fruta
- 2 medium size egg
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can fruit cocktail
- 1 sachet of powdered unflavored gelatin
- 1 pack M.Y. San Graham crackers
- 2 cups of water
- Combine the condensed milk and egg in a bowl and stir until well mixed. Set Aside.
- In a large saucepan, put the 2 cups of water and add powdered gelatin. Stir well. Bring the mixture to a near boil and pour in the egg and milk mixture. Stir well and simmer until the mixture thickens lightly like a cream.
- Arrange 6 M.Y. San Grahams (dipped in the fruit cocktail syrup) on the bottom on an 8-inch square pan. Spread half of the cream mixture evenly on top of the crackers. Top it with fruit cocktail. Repeat this step.
- Let it cool for a while and put in the fridge. Chill and serve. Enjoy!